Do you know of a project that pioneers innovation and technology to further forest certification? This may be the perfect chance.
- What: PEFC Collaboration Fund 2018 Call for Proposals
- Elegible Grantees: PEFC members (If you are not, you can join the online Technology and Innovation Platform to connect with existing ones)
- Grant amount: 50,000 CHF (Swiss franc)
- Deadline: 11 May 2018, 17:00 CEST
- Proposal submission: all application forms must be signed by the proponent and submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at +41 22 799 4550. Proposals should be submitted in English, but where necessary can be submitted in Spanish or French.
- Details: The winning projects will be announced in August 2018. See more info here
During the 2017 PEFC Stakeholder Dialogue, Sarah Price, Head of Projects and Development, highlighted “There is seemingly no question amongst our diverse stakeholders that forest certification needs to embrace modern innovations and technology.” Hence, the 2018 Collaboration Fund will inspire purposeful innovation within forest certification.
The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification is an international non-profit, non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management through independent third-party certification.